GoDaddy is a household name in websites, digital marketing and blogging. As a global leader in providing practical tools for entrepreneurs, this well-known brand places a strong emphasis on SEO-friendly content.
One of GoDaddy’s marketing specialists contacted me as they were looking for a blog copywriter who was comfortable writing SEO-friendly content about a variety of topics.
They supplied the keywords, a couple of existing articles with a similar focus for research purposes and a short brief.
My challenge was to take their info to craft compelling, SEO-friendly blogs aimed at small business owners and entrepreneurs.
To date I’ve written 15 SEO-friendly blogs as found on my GoDaddy’s Author page:
Websites & SEO
- Study reveals why 59% of Australian small businesses don’t have a website
- Got time on your hands? Learn how to optimise a web page
- Web hosting Australia: What you need to know
- Do you need a web developer or can you DIY?
- What is SEO?
Branding & Customer Experience
- 9 tips to earn more from your end of year financial sale
- 5 ways to improve your customer experience
- Why your business needs customer personas
Setting up a business
- How to get startup business loans (and where to look)
- How to find management consulting worth paying for
- Quick guide to R&D funding in Australia
- Here’s all you need to process credit cards
- Start getting housekeeping jobs now
- How to start a business in Australia